5 Nights at Freddy's 5 Nights at Freddy's

Bonnie looks stoned as hell. Great animation.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Classic NG game, I love this. To anyone who still complains about this games problems, this was made AGES ago, I think they're not changing this anymore.

Unity Unity

Really good, though feels a bit sharp on the ears, make it a teeeny bit smoother?

MrStr8face responds:

Thank you :D and yeah my EQing for this one was a little on the high side :\ I'll do better next time though. Thank you :)

Self Control (WIP) Self Control (WIP)

What is this, hard metal without the guitar and with 10x more speakers?

Fazbear Necessities FNAF Fazbear Necessities FNAF

What did I just listen to?

Crazy hair woot! Crazy hair woot!

Well, I'd say this is a nice start, I'm giving you such a low rating because if you really do want to succeed, then first of all, get rid shard edges, all the white bits and pixelated bits make this look scruffy, I recommend you getting a tablet, the minimum they cost is 30-50 pounds (in the UK), because i think you have the ability to do much better than this. This is just a unfinished piece of work.

fear-the-reaper responds:

Thanks dude, you make very good points. Your low rating it warranted. This was just a quick drawing, I definitely should have neatened it up for newgrounds.
Unfortunately I'm too broke to grab a tablet anytime soon, but thanks for your encouraging words and review.